When are first meetings for kid clubs on CB?

pg.

Hello, we are hopefully going to be doing a meet and greet with other CC on our Caribbean Princess March cruise. I am wondering if anyone knows when the first meetings for the kids clubs are held, we would like to have our kids attend those, but hope they won't conflict with our meet n'greet.

I printed all the Patters from an October 2006 cruise, and it gives the following information:

On the day it sails (Sunday), there is an Open House (Fun Zone and Off Limits) from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.

Parent Orientation Meeting in Fun Zone (3-12 yrs old) from 7 to 9 p.m.*

Teen Registration in Off Limits (13-17 yrs old) from 7-9 p.m.*

Pre-Booked late night kid sitting (3-12 yrs old) 10 p.m. to 1 a.m.

Off Limits Activities (13-17 yrs old) 10 p.m. to 1 a.m.

*You have to attend one of these meetings. It says, and I quote, "We require you to attend one of these meetings in order to have your children participate in any of our activities!" I'm not sure if you have to attend the entire two hours or not. Seems like a long orientation if so. It says, "Refer to the Kids' Patter for the time and location." Apparently, our kids will get their very own Patter!

It also says: Please note: To ensure the safety and security of our youth passengers aged 3 to 12, parent/guardians will be required to present government issued photo IDs when signing their children out of the Princess Kids Program.

HOPE THIS HELPS!:) Have a great time!

Just realized I printed the Kids' Patters, too ...

Orientation times are listed as 7:15 p.m., 7:45 p.m., and 8:15 p.m.--guess you don't have to stay the entire 2 hours!

Whoopee!:p

If the above interferes with your plans, it says, "If you missed registration tonight, there will be a late registration meeting (tomorrow morning) in the Fun Zone at 9 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. on Deck 16 Aft."

Archived