Lowest cate booked .. Mistake ? Help ...

melika091900

We will be on the infinity 14 night hawaii 4/8/2007 and we booked the lowest category on the ship.. on the continental deck... we have never stayed that low on any cruise weve been on, we usually are on deck 6 or higher.. we booked this because the price was great and this was a trip we were going to save years for , but we couldnt pass on the deal

So my question is, ive been reading sometimes the water is rough going to hawaii and im wondering if we are more likely going to feel it more since we are lower ? or should we try to get higher up on the ship?

I didnt know if you will feel it the same everywhere/anywhere on the ship?

any info or thoughts id appreciate,,

thank you

Melissa

i was kinda thinking that but i wasnt sure,,

we went around a hurricane last november and we were on deck 9.. and we were a rockin that was for sure, i couldnt even sleep i was like man i feel like im going to tip over,, and before we were on deck 6 and it wasnt as bad...

so that makes me feel better...

thanks for the info,,,

Melissa

Ask to be put on Guarantee rate instead . Then you do not get your cabin till the last min but we have always been moved up .Or Stay in the same cat but ask if you can be in the middle of the ship .It rocks the least thier .

But I really dod not think it matters all the cabins are mostly the same .

Ask to be put on Guarantee rate instead . Then you do not get your cabin till the last min but we have always been moved up .Or Stay in the same cat but ask if you can be in the middle of the ship .It rocks the least thier .

But I really dod not think it matters all the cabins are mostly the same .

yeah we didnt do the guarantee since my mom and daughter are in a room right next door to us,,

but thanks for the suggestions ...

melissa

The lowest passenger deck on the Infinity is almost identical to the Plaza deck, just above. Room sizes, decorations and amenities are the same as on the Plaza deck. You should be very happy with your accomodations. We are booked on the Continental deck on our 3 March Hawaiin cruise aboard the Summit, and are happy with our cabin selection. Hope your cruise is everything you hoped for.

petert

The lowest passenger deck on the Infinity is almost identical to the Plaza deck, just above. Room sizes, decorations and amenities are the same as on the Plaza deck. You should be very happy with your accomodations. We are booked on the Continental deck on our 3 March Hawaiin cruise aboard the Summit, and are happy with our cabin selection. Hope your cruise is everything you hoped for.

petert

THANK YOU FOR THE INFO.. YOU ARE SWEET..

we cant wait to go to hawaii again...

melissa

Archived