9 passenger van or tour guide ?

tmp1127

Hello all !

We are traveling with family this cruise, and there are a total of 9 of us. Our ages range from 3 ys old to 80 yrs old.

We are interested in just driving around and seeing the sights at our own pace... or having a private tour guide that can do the same thing for us.

We really want to make arrangments before we leave due to the size of our group.

Any Suggestions ?

Thanks in Advance !!!:D

Hello all !

We are traveling with family this cruise, and there are a total of 9 of us. Our ages range from 3 ys old to 80 yrs old.

We are interested in just driving around and seeing the sights at our own pace... or having a private tour guide that can do the same thing for us.

We really want to make arrangments before we leave due to the size of our group.

Any Suggestions ?

Thanks in Advance !!!:D

I met a wonderful gentleman named Gilbert Young (everyone calls him Gilly) who is a licensed tour guide allowed INSIDE the fence. This was in October. Had I known about him before we arrived in Belize, we would have booked a tour with him. He and I had a very nice visit. He and other licensed guides are working together to bring Belize into the "tourist world". We discussed the 2 most important things that cruisers want....to feel safe and knowing they will get back to the ship on time.

I have one of his business cards and his email address is : gillytours@yahoo.com

Tell him that Linda (musicalcruiser) from the Miracle said hello.

Archived