woo hoo!!!

gypsyrose

OMG!! Got our documents for our cruise,,,,,,,,yahoooooo......getting closer and closer. wooooo hooooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Your doc dancing and I'm cruise withdrawing! Too funny. You go girl, enjoy that anticipation feeling for all its worth.

Did you get a good balcony cabin?

I've convinced by 2 girlfriends to go on a 3 or 4 day cruise this summer. We all went on a 7-day together back in the 90's but they have fallen off the vacation track and I'm getting them back with the program.

You are going to LOVE HMC! My suggestion is don't grab the first chairs you see, walk down the beach just past the I Want To Stay Here Forever bar and grab loungers there, you'll be closer to the pavillion for lunch.

Be sure you and Mark walk around the island some on the pathways it is beautiful and pristine!

It will be a day worth getting up early for to get on one of the first tenders!

The crew does a great job taking care of you on the beach, Gary & I had a couple of buckets of beer, just bring your sign and sail card with you.

Have a GREAT cruise, can't wait to hear all about it.:D

Susan

Thanks everyone. I booked with a wonderful PVP and she told me last week she was sending our docs. Was completely shocked to get them this early. They are beeeuuutiful:D She got us upgraded to the panorama deck. I am so excited, still dancing this morn.

Susan, your pics are wonderful. Thanks for the tips, definitely looking forward to a lazy beach day.

Archived