Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale ....

Ravens Fan

Greetings,

I could not find a "Hotel Discussion", so I'm hoping to get some information here. For the first time ever, we are sailing from Ft. Lauderdale. We commonly sail from Miami, and are familiar with those hotels. We are seeking info. on Ft. Lauderdale area hotels.

I would like something at least 3 stars. Any recommendations? Any luck bidding?

Thanks

Greetings,

I could not find a "Hotel Discussion", so I'm hoping to get some information here. For the first time ever, we are sailing from Ft. Lauderdale. We commonly sail from Miami, and are familiar with those hotels. We are seeking info. on Ft. Lauderdale area hotels.

Thanks

At Hotwire, you can purchase a 4* Downtown/Las Olas/Port Everglades hotel for around $115 a night. This is the Renaissance by Marriott, which is directly across from the pier. It's the only 4* in that area. I have used Hotwire to book it twice, and have saved lots of $$$. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
Greetings,

Thanks

I bid on PL 4 * and got the Renaissance (after some research).

Good ratings, nice location.

Winning bid depends on booking date.

We booked at Sleep INN, in Dania, it si 3 miles from fll airport. They have free shuttle to & from airport and cruise terminal. I didn't want to spend $152 but it was the only place that had good reviews and in a safe area according to my research on reviews. Also good reviews on free cont. breakfast.

Our group is staying at the Holiday Inn Express Air/Sea Port in August for only $89 night for King, $99 for two Q, and $109 for suite. The hotel has great reviews and offers free shuttle to and from airport and cruiseport.

Archived