Crown Princess Classic Southern Caribbean Patters

newbie2468

I know that I have seen on the boards the patters for the Classic Southern Caribbean itinerary.. but I can't find them now. If you know where it is, please let me know . I am intending on copying the numbers for the agents at each port so I can have it all together in my purse rather than copying them each day when I go on shore. I am assuming that they don't change.. :D

Thanks

When are you going in March? We are on the March 10th sailing... Is it possible to get the numbers ahead of time? I am into laminating everything these days...thought it might be good to make a credit card size one with all the numbers to slip into my purse so that I didn't have the bulk of the one from the ship... just a thought..:D

Thanks for replying

Thank you Willysgrandma... another question.. when you went on shore to the different islands ... did you do any of the water/catamaran excursions and if so, did you carry any type of "waterproof" bag to protect your camera? My DH thinks we need one to keep the camera high and dry when not in use.. Thanks again

Thank you Willysgrandma... another question.. when you went on shore to the different islands ... did you do any of the water/catamaran excursions and if so, did you carry any type of "waterproof" bag to protect your camera? My DH thinks we need one to keep the camera high and dry when not in use.. Thanks again

We did the catamaran cruise in St. Lucia - nothing got wet. We took a beach bag with towels and our camera and left everything on the boat while we were in the water.

Archived