RCI - Grandeur - Cabin Door Question

Luey

Hello - I am going on the Grandeur of the Seas in April and plan to make door decorations for three cabins that are located on the second deck.

Does anyone know if the doors metal? The last two cruises I have been on were not (Carnival). This will be our first RCI cruise.

Helps to know when planning what kind of decorations to put up (magnet or other).

sailed over 12 cruises with RCCl and all the doors seem to be made of the same material. metal of some sort meaning they are not made of wood. not sure if they are magnetic or not but bring scotch tape and you'll be all set. we decorated our doors and windows (balcony & atrium windows) and had no problems. it also helps to locate your room easier too.

have fun!

Hello - I am going on the Grandeur of the Seas in April and plan to make door decorations for three cabins that are located on the second deck.

Does anyone know if the doors metal? The last two cruises I have been on were not (Carnival). This will be our first RCI cruise.

Helps to know when planning what kind of decorations to put up (magnet or other).

They are metal and a magnet will stick to it just fine.

Thanks wraithe and 99Florida. I didn't know. On one of my cruises with Carnival, I had heard the doors were metal only to find out the frames around the doors were but the actual door had a plastic coating and magnets didn't stick.

Happy Cruising!

Archived