Another shipboard credit clarification needed!

mringenoldus

We have never had this type of credit before and I've read where some folks have trouble finding it on the Captain's Circle account info.

Our TA has sent the confirmation with the $150 per cabin noted but there is nothing listed on the Captain's Circle Account. Should I be concerned or contact anyone? Our final payment has been paid.
Thanks! Maureen

No this happened to me recently were the credit was showing and then poof gone from my profile...if it's in your booking thats's what couonts...my experience is that Captain Circle is always down, incorrect..don't do the fret if the loot in your booking!:cool: :eek: :cool:

I had a similar problem but I had OBC from an on board booking which showed in my captain circle account. I was also given OBC credit from my TA, but it was not reflected in my captain circle account. I was told by Princess that if you receive OBC from your TA, that it will not be reflected in your captain circle account because it is not related to a captain circle credit, but it was reflected in my booking, which is what really counts.

Archived