Looking for a newsletter that was posted by Pandabebe

phenomenal

I am looking for a newsletter that was posted by Pandabebe. I remember seeing it on the boards but can't seem to locate it now. I want to give out a newsletter on the first sailing day along with the cruise ship newletter. Can anyone help locate it.... Thank you:)

I don't think I have seen that one, but I plan to do the same thing. How are you giving them out? We were talking about doing a welcome reception and giving out wedding favors and everything in a cute little bag then. Just curious how you will be doing it, and also what else you might be giving along with the newsletter. So far I know for sure we are making CDs for everyone (just found gorgeous wedding-inspired CD sleeves at AC Moore... 50 for $20). We were also thinking of little ocean-themed soaps. Sadly, no candles allowed on the cruise ship. :(

I don't think I have seen that one, but I plan to do the same thing. How are you giving them out? We were talking about doing a welcome reception and giving out wedding favors and everything in a cute little bag then. Just curious how you will be doing it, and also what else you might be giving along with the newsletter. So far I know for sure we are making CDs for everyone (just found gorgeous wedding-inspired CD sleeves at AC Moore... 50 for $20). We were also thinking of little ocean-themed soaps. Sadly, no candles allowed on the cruise ship. :(

Hello Briseis,

I am giving out the newsletters in each bag per guest in each cabin. I have asked two children that are sailing with us to deliver the bags to the cabins after the muster drills. I am giving out bags filled with a beach towel, flip flop sticky notes.. so that guest can leave notes on each other doors, guest traveling directory, highlighters, a landyard card holder for their ship board credit card, heart shaped pops, beach money holder, hand santerizer, mug, a scavenger hunt card and one camera per cabin with the phrase attached "Catch us if you can!" I purchase card holders and mug from the dollar store The towels, beach money holder,and candy from Oriental trading. I purchased the cameras from ebay. I started collecting stuff each money so that at the last minute it would not be a big bill.

Our wedding is at port and since we will have guests that will not be travelng with us we have wedding favors for the receptions. I am taking life saver rolls and making a wedding favor that says The Flavor of Love and something with the date and our names. We would like to do a CD of music, however we have left that task to someone to complete for us. I am also thinking of bubblegum buddies which are so cute.

I just wanted to give out wedding favors that thank people for coming since all guest had to pay their own way. I am going to give out a picture CD at our reception back at home when we get back....

I also wanted to tell you I had laughed a great deal at the hair video. I have decided to post that on my wedding page for my sisters because I can see myself coming in screaming about my hair, however not cutting it.

Archived