Need Help from Anna F. in Barcelona

Here I go again with questions?? Hope you do not mind. Last time when we were in your lovely city we stayed at the Le Meridan, which was a great location and the price was about 150. us dollars, right now it is around 225 and I really do not want to spend that much just to sleep. So we have a choice of these hotels, which one do you feel is in the best location, nicest and cleanest will give you the following with prices we have been offered, unforunatlly the atrium palace is sold out. All are in ameican dollars
Condes 122.33
Rivolo
Condes

norm

The thread did notlet me finish oops!
Rivoli 152.91
Ambassador 159.03
Colon 133.92
Alexander 136.52
AC Diplomat 163.92
Royal 140.43
Hotel Barcelon 157.20
Many thanks for your help, still trying to remember the name of the great restuarant we ate in right off a square by Las Ramblas, beautiful restauarnt people lined up to get into and prices, at that time was terrific and so was the food.
again many thanks
Norma

Thanks for all your help its, all our per night american
Hotel Condes De Barcelona 122.23
Hotel Alexandra 136.52
Hotel Barcelona Universal 157.20 saw these prices tonight on Expedia.

norm
Also forgot to has I need an air conditioned hotel., are these hotels listed air conditioned

Norma
As I told you this morning, in the post of Barcelona hotels for me the best choice are in this order:
Hotel Condes de Barcelona
Hotel Colon
Hotel AC Diplomatic
Hotel Alexandra
Hotel Barcelona Universal
Hotel Rivoli
Hotel Ambassador
Hotel Royal
The first 4 hotels sure they have air conditioned the other if you want I could ask for
Anna

MSC LIRICA August 1, 2004

We stayed in the Condes de Barcelona last fall and found it perfect for our needs - great location, very clean well kept rooms, good A.C., large bathroom with great shower, helpful staff. Try to reserve in the old section - it has been redone and is delightful - would stay there again! Any questions, just e-mail me - add @aol.com to my cruise critic name.

Fran

HOTEL IN BARCELONA;
Last July we stayed at Fira Palace. It was really nice! It was 229E. We would highly recommend it. we made our own booking and saved half of what the cruiseline charged, but we took the transfer from the ship to the hotel. It worked good for us.

CruisingMorMor

Hi,

We were recommended to the Tres Gatos restaurant in Barcelona. could you tell me where it might be located and if it is medium or high priced?
We are staying at the Mont Blanc on Via Laettana 61.
marilyn

july 1 on the brilliance
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;7;1;19;0;00&timezone=GMT+0100[/img]

Marilyn
I think you say the restaurant Els quatre gats ([url="http://www.4gats.com"]www.4gats.com[/url])it is placed near of your hotel in a very beautiful modernist building, it is medium priced. At noon they serve a menu at a very good price.
Anna

MSC LIRICA August 1, 2004

Archived