Planning my Bermuda day

KBeezy

I will be sailing on the Crown Princess from May 30th to June 8th and we will be in Bermuda on the third day from 8 am to 5 pm. I would like to visit Crystal Cave, Swizzle Inn and Horseshoe Bay. We will be docked on the West End. What is the best way to go about visiting all three. Of course we would love to spend most of our time on the beach. Thanks in advance.

Btw...it's just 2 of us

Personally, I wouldn't recommend the moped unless you are very confident on one. Not the time nor the place to use one for the first time as they can be quite dangerous. Fun, but a little dangerous. If you search the threads you'll find loads of information on the bus/ferry passes. Taxi's are quite costly unless you can find one at a decent price for a 'tour' day to take you around. With the bus/ferry pass and a route map and schedule you should be able to get anywhere.

LOVE Bermuda!

Can I take a bus from King's Wharf directly to Crystal/Fantasy Caves???.....If so how long will it take?...I was thinking from there going back and stopping at the new Swizzle Inn, then hop on the bus again and have alot of fun in the sun at Horseshoe.....then finally going back to the ship

Archived