Margaritaville Lost Salt Shaker Help Needed

bar1986

I have looked all over the website a half a dozen times without finding any Lost Salt Shaker. Is this just a Hoax to keep people like me looking at the website or is it real? If real any hints to finding it? What does it actually look like?

Thanks for any help,

I have looked all over the website a half a dozen times without finding any Lost Salt Shaker. Is this just a Hoax to keep people like me looking at the website or is it real? If real any hints to finding it? What does it actually look like?

Thanks for any help,

This is what it will look like. It was found recently under OR events.

shaker_img1.gif

The Margaritaville in Negril has not honored the coupon since late last year...I don't know about the Margaritaville in MoBay or Ochi.

If it's still promoted on the website, maybe people could write to them directly and see if there are certain places where it is NOT valid...and if Jamaica doesn't show up on the list...ask why it's not taken here?

I don't know if it's a company decision or a management decision not to accept the coupon in Negril...I never thought to ask.

The Margaritaville in Negril has not honored the coupon since late last year...I don't know about the Margaritaville in MoBay or Ochi.

If it's still promoted on the website, maybe people could write to them directly and see if there are certain places where it is NOT valid...and if Jamaica doesn't show up on the list...ask why it's not taken here?

I don't know if it's a company decision or a management decision not to accept the coupon in Negril...I never thought to ask.

I was at the Margaritaville in Mo'Bay in September. My sister and her friend were able to successfully use their coupons. However, I joined them about 45 minutes later, and the bartender wouldn't take my coupon. He said that he would get in a lot of trouble with his manager. So, if you find the coupon, it wouldn't hurt to try, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work.

Archived