what does the 'older set' do in Cabo?

cruzrmomma

I'm sending my parents off on a Holland cruise to Mexico. They don't do sporty things and don't drink. Any suggestions for what to do in Cabo? They can walk fine, and are not big shoppers. I have NO idea what the heck they can do there! Thanks for any ideas!

tell them to hire boat and go to lovers beach and or whale watching ...can see sea lions and get frisky with each other....then tell them to walk to hotel finistera and take elevator to whalers bar for lunch

here is website for hotel

http://www.finisterra.com/htdocs/index.html

I'm sending my parents off on a Holland cruise to Mexico. They don't do sporty things and don't drink. Any suggestions for what to do in Cabo? They can walk fine, and are not big shoppers. I have NO idea what the heck they can do there! Thanks for any ideas!

Yes the Sea of Cortez water is wonderful in Cabo. There are lots of boat tours, whale watching in season, snorkle tours that they could just go for the ride and lunch, etc. Get out on that beautiful water and enjoy the day. So much better than a bus tour of Cabo!

This place is beautiful and I am so glad we decided to journey in. They have dolphin shows there and also serve food in a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere. You exit the terminal and turn right and follow along the perimiter until you see the place on your left. Tell them not to make the mistake of turning left out of the terminal because that leads to junk shopping with annoying vendors!

Hello there!

We did a "whale watching" tour on the "Rissalena" in Cabo on Jan 31, 2007 and it was one of the "Best" excursions we have ever done! They do other types of tours as well but we were there during the prime whale watching timeframe so booked that tour. Our group was a cruise-critic group from our Jan 29/07 Mercury Mexican Riviera cruise.There was 21 of us and we had a "Great" time. I had never had a margarita before and I was told by many theirs was the best. "No Lie", as I tried margaritas on the whole trip after and the one's on the Rissalena were the best by far. They have an "Open Bar" with non alcoholic drinks as well, as several didn't drink alcohol on our tour too. The open bar, full lunch are included in the price of $50 US each. The lunch was excellent, hot chicken, salads, nachos, gaucamonie (sp?) etc. not just a snack, a full meal! Drinks and food perfectly safe to drink and eat!! We had just a great time. Here is their website and contact info.

http://www.rissalena.com/index.html

This is a family run business, Eduardo the Dad is the "Captain" and Laura is part of his crew onboard with his other daughter aking care of the tour reservations. I highly recommend this tour, you'll have as great a time as we did, I'm sure!

Pat :)

Archived