Refigerators in the Room

wtch4monkeys

I have a question about the in room refrigerators. I have read conflicting reports on here I was hoping to get a definitive answer. I was wondering do we have one first of all. Our room is a 8C on the Carnival Valor. My second question is I know they stock it like a mini bar. Will they clear it out if you ask them too. Also could you just take the stuff out put it in your bag and then just put it all back at the end of the cruise so you have space in the fridge?

I have a question about the in room refrigerators. I have read conflicting reports on here I was hoping to get a definitive answer. I was wondering do we have one first of all. Our room is a 8C on the Carnival Valor. My second question is I know they stock it like a mini bar. Will they clear it out if you ask them too. Also could you just take the stuff out put it in your bag and then just put it all back at the end of the cruise so you have space in the fridge?

Valor? 8C ! Heck yeah you got one !!! :)

All cabins on Valor have mini fridges...I would ask the cabin steward to remove the items. If you take them out there is a chance that you will be charged for any items that the cabin steward counts as missing.

I always bring a collapsible cooler, which the steward will fill with ice. That keep things much cooler than the mini fridge.

Our steward on the Miracle had us put the stuff in a cabinet next to the fridge. The fridge wasn't very cold, but cool enough for us. I asked the steward to have someone look at it and he said he would. After reading about the fridges here following our return home, I guess they're all about as I described. Cool but not cold. Ice needed.

On Conquest last summer I asked our steward to remove the items so I would have room for my little one's milk... he complied with no problem & stored the contents on the top shelf of the closet in our room. That solution worked out well for everyone, as I could still grab a soda to pour on ice if the urge arose!

Archived