Liberty 2465/2462 handicapped?

NCmom

After getting some great info on these cabins from these, I've decided to book a cruise in these. Is 2465 a handicapped room? Is there a site that would show this, or do I just need to ask the PVP when I call? I don't want to take a handicapped cabin from someone who needs it, nor do I want to be bumped from the cabin if someone tries to reserve it later.

Thanks for any guidance.

After getting some great info on these cabins from these, I've decided to book a cruise in these. Is 2465 a handicapped room? Is there a site that would show this, or do I just need to ask the PVP when I call? I don't want to take a handicapped cabin from someone who needs it, nor do I want to be bumped from the cabin if someone tries to reserve it later.

Thanks for any guidance.

I had 2462 and I know its a handicapped-equipped cabin. Not sure about 2465. The PVP should have a sheet that tells them about the cabin, but I have heard multiple responses about those two cabins from various people at Carnival.

Pics

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77904738@N00/

I had 2462 and I know its a handicapped-equipped cabin. Not sure about 2465. The PVP should have a sheet that tells them about the cabin, but I have heard multiple responses about those two cabins from various people at Carnival.

Pics

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77904738@N00/

We are staying in 2462 this week-end when we leave on Liberty. The person booking the cruise never told us it was a handicapped-equipped cabin. If they had have bumped us I wouldn't have minded a bit, I would never want to take something from someone that needs it for those reasons. They did tell me that there were no windows in this cabin. When you stayed in this cabin, could you push the beds together? I've seen other pics where the beds were together.

2462 on the Liberty was NOT a handicapped cabin as of Feb. 2006. It does have 2 large windows and twin beds that can be pushed together. 2465 on the Liberty is the same except for a larger shower. I think there are rails for the shower and toilet but not sure. I am also not sure if the sinks are lower. Other than that the rooms are identical. I have stayed in both rooms, 2462 last Feb. and 2465 in July and will stay in 2465 in April this year.

I stayed in 2462 on the Liberty in September for 12 days and it is NOT a handicapped equiped room. I loved this room and from now on I will always try to get it on future conquest class cruises. I usuually cruise solo so the 1A's are always my best choice.

Chris

• 1 month later...

Bubbles.....you stated that you were going to be in one of these cabins sometime in Feb...did you go and if so, are these the rooms with 2 double beds on the floor that also have the two picture windows...Thanks

Bubbles.....you stated that you were going to be in one of these cabins sometime in Feb...did you go and if so, are these the rooms with 2 double beds on the floor that also have the two picture windows...Thanks

Yes we went, we had a great time, have Valor booked for June now:D

On Liberty, we stayed in 2462, there are 2 ocean-view windows in the room, and a very large bed......there are pics in my signature, just click on the link. We would definitely book this room again!

Archived