Another quick question before we leave Saturday

bubbles1209

I have another quick question before we leave on Saturday. We are doing the dolphin swim in Costa Maya. You do the swim, then go to Uvero beach & return to the ship at your leisure. (excursion's scheduled to end at 2:30, guess you can end it when you like if you can leave at your leisure) The ship doesn't leave until 6p.m. and we plan to get on by 5:30. My question is will we have time to check out Tequila beach before we get back on board? How far is it from Uvero Beach? I asked this question on the ports of call board but can't get any response, and hoped that maybe if I post it here I'll get a quick answer before they move it. Thanks in advance:)

I have another quick question before we leave on Saturday. We are doing the dolphin swim in Costa Maya. You do the swim, then go to Uvero beach & return to the ship at your leisure. (excursion's scheduled to end at 2:30, guess you can end it when you like if you can leave at your leisure) The ship doesn't leave until 6p.m. and we plan to get on by 5:30. My question is will we have time to check out Tequila beach before we get back on board? How far is it from Uvero Beach? I asked this question on the ports of call board but can't get any response, and hoped that maybe if I post it here I'll get a quick answer before they move it. Thanks in advance:)

The beach is located 15 miles north of Costa Maya. You should have enough time to go to Tequila Beach.

Dave

Two miles in the other direction from Costa Maya. So it probably will be around 16 miles if you drove it straight through. It sounds like the bus will bring you back to the port and then you will have to take the port bus to town.

Dave

Archived