SHark Ray Allley: To book or not to book...

Giventofly

....with the cruise line.

Should I book with NCL or should I go independant? I was looking at Coral Breeze tours...they have very nice prices, and it seems like you get more tour. www (dot) coralbreezetours (dot) com

anyone have experience that would sway my opinions either way?

I don't usually book tours thru the ship, because I hate the crowds, but what do you all think?

We did it with CBreeze and it worked out fine. Just got off the tender walked a few steps and saw Henny in her Hammerhead Watersports TShirt and checked in;had a bit of time for shopping while waiting for the other 6 people. Wish we would have had more time on CCaulker=lovely little place to walk around/bit of shopping available.

What time does your ship get in? Ask them what time your tour would be? How many people have signed up? If not enough people signed up(8?) for our tour, we could have did the Manatee Watch/Bann. Isl. tour instead(4 minimum for that one).

There is a risk involved if something goes wrong with their speedboat.

Good luck deciding. Have a great cruise.

We did it with CBreeze and it worked out fine. Just got off the tender walked a few steps and saw Henny in her Hammerhead Watersports TShirt and checked in;had a bit of time for shopping while waiting for the other 6 people. Wish we would have had more time on CCaulker=lovely little place to walk around/bit of shopping available.

What time does your ship get in? Ask them what time your tour would be? How many people have signed up? If not enough people signed up(8?) for our tour, we could have did the Manatee Watch/Bann. Isl. tour instead(4 minimum for that one).

We did the Shark/Ray Alley tour with Coral Breeze in August and they were awsome. From beginning to end, it was great.

I suggest you get the tour with lunch. The lunch was waiting for us when we were done snorkeling and it was wonderful. Others that did not order ahead, had to wait some time for their food. In Belize, they are very laid back and tend to take things easy. So, don't expect "fast food".

Henne was also able to arrange golf carts for us to tour the island. It's $10/hour and we had a blast.

You won't be dissappointed with Coral Breeze!

Enjoy!

Sorry about the multiple post...??

About the lunch: my daughters liked the little glass pop bottles their pop came in with their lunch.lol One ordered ?grilled cheese and the other 3 of us had the chicken/beans/rice dish. We were trying to hurry eating so we could shop/explore CCaulker!

There was a fellow on the beach nearby making grass hats out of ?palm leaves-very interesting.

As I said-more time on CCaulker would have been nice!!!

Archived