Na Pali Coast/POA

orderby

Yes, it was quite lovely! If you don't have a balcony on the correct side, I would recommend going up to the Outrigger or longboard and getting a window seat and a nice drink. We had taken a helicopter flight in the morning so it was nice to see it from a different perspective.

Patty

Yes, it was quite lovely! If you don't have a balcony on the correct side, I would recommend going up to the Outrigger or longboard and getting a window seat and a nice drink. We had taken a helicopter flight in the morning so it was nice to see it from a different perspective.

Patty

Aloha Patty: what side of the ship passes NaPali coast? and appeox what time do you pass it? Mahalo, Bob

I am totally ignorant of ship speak, but if you are standing in the back of the ship and facing forward, it is the left hand side. If you look at the diagram of the ship, it is the same side that Plantation Club, Breakers (Longboard?) and the fitness center are on. As to the time, it is listed in the freestyle daily at 3:45 and we went up to the Outrigger about 3:15 (there were already people there, but no trouble getting a good spot)

Hope this helps.

Patty

I always remember by using the crutch of 'The words left and port have the same number of letters.'

All the balconies get treats. Though Napali is on port, the lava flows are on starboard. Do like Patty and get an aft balcony. You get all.....good move.

Archived