Sleeveless in the Dining Room?

bakercds

I have a couple of nice sweaters from Ann Taylor that I would like to wear in the dining room on casual nights. My husband and I like to dress for dinner and I'll be wearing nice skirts with them. The problem is that they are sleeveless, not really tank tops, but no sleeves and I'm wondering if they would be acceptable in the dining room. I would hate to get there and be turned away!

Thanks in advance for any tips, and for all the great tips I've already read on these boards!:D

I have a couple of nice sweaters from Ann Taylor that I would like to wear in the dining room on casual nights. My husband and I like to dress for dinner and I'll be wearing nice skirts with them. The problem is that they are sleeveless, not really tank tops, but no sleeves and I'm wondering if they would be acceptable in the dining room. I would hate to get there and be turned away!

Thanks in advance for any tips, and for all the great tips I've already read on these boards!:D

I do not see why you would not be able to wear them even if they were dressy tanks. Most of the evening wear is everything from strapless to spagetti straps to full coverage . I have several tops that are dressy but tank style . Alot of summer dresses are tank or sleevless style. I would say no problem but I guess its up to the fashion Police to decide. Good luck

Fran

Archived