Soda at meal time

debnjimpa

I was just wondering??? If you order soda or juice at meal time is it charged to your account or is it included? My cousin sailed on the Dawn in Nov and said that he paid for it. When we said in 02 on the Majesty I thought the only thing we paid for was alcohol in the dining rooms.

Debby

I was just wondering??? If you order soda or juice at meal time is it charged to your account or is it included? My cousin sailed on the Dawn in Nov and said that he paid for it. When we said in 02 on the Majesty I thought the only thing we paid for was alcohol in the dining rooms.

Debby

Juice is included with breakfast. If ordered at any other meal there is a charge. There is also a charge for soda.

Sailing on the Majesty 3/3.

We drink oly Tea & Water (coffee at breakfast)

Do we need to purchase a drink package?

Coffee, tea, water, milk, juice at breakfast, espresso and cappucino at dinner - all included. No need to purchase the soda card.

The last time a mass market cruise ship offered free soft drinks at a meal was 14 April 2004 onboard RCCL's Explorer of the Seas, Since that time, EVERY mass market cruise ship in the world has charged for soft drinks at meals.

I believe that Disney includes sodas for the kids, and I've read something about a "soda" station on their pool decks. (We've not been on a Disney cruise, so this is based on the reports of others.) Also, soda was not included with meals on the Radiance in 2002 (our first RCI cruise) nor on any RCI cruise since, so perhaps having soda at meals included on the Explorer was a fluke?

beachchick

I believe that Disney includes sodas for the kids, and I've read something about a "soda" station on their pool decks. (We've not been on a Disney cruise, so this is based on the reports of others.)

beachchick

Soft drinks are included with meals (for everyone, not just kids) on Disney as well as unlimited soft drinks from the "beverage station" on the pool deck.

Archived