The upgrade fairy paid us a visit!

KAWS

And we're thrilled!!!

We're booked on the Miracle for March 11 (hubby, me, ds and his gf). We had a suite booked for hubby and me (and my younger son who as it turns out is not coming with us) and the other two originally had a 5a but then younger son had to cancel and Carnival let us use the money we spent on him, as a third in our suite, to upgrade the other two to a balcony guarantee. We lost our deposit money for younger son and and I felt a bit bad, even though I knew it was fair.

Anyway today the TA called me and told me that my son and his gf's cabin had been assigned and they have a CAT 11 SUITE!! I almost flipped. She is ecstatic because she's never been anywhere on a trip and this is just over the moon to her.

I honestly never thought the upgrade fairy would even come, let alone be so generous. Happy dancing all around now!! 31 days to go but hey...who's counting??!!

Kim

:D :D :D

That's a great upgrade!

Maybe your son will take the opportunity to propose on their balcony! or, better yet, go ahead and get married on the ship! :rolleyes:

Can you even do this without pre-arrangement? Will the Captain marry someone that ask?

Archived