Pearl Cabins -8550/8552/8554

cruisinfamily07

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and have a question. I am wondering if anyone has been in cabins 8550/8552 or 8554 on the Pearl. I have these 3 rooms booked for the 03/30 sailing. It is an obstructed view category, but the room descriptions do not indicate that they are obstructed at all and NCL has assured me that they are not. I am hoping that someone knows for sure. Thank you.

I am pretty sure that they are obstructed. They are not obstructed on the Dawn, Star and POH. I am pretty sure there is a little boat obstructing these rooms.

I think Shoreguy posted this. See if you can find a picture of the outside of the Pearl and compare it with one of the others.

Probably someone else will know better.

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and have a question. I am wondering if anyone has been in cabins 8550/8552 or 8554 on the Pearl. I have these 3 rooms booked for the 03/30 sailing. It is an obstructed view category, but the room descriptions do not indicate that they are obstructed at all and NCL has assured me that they are not. I am hoping that someone knows for sure. Thank you.

When you get back I would like to know because we are booked in 8554 and 8556 in April. Thanks

These cabins are obstructed. We were on the Pearl for Christmas and were to be in 8050 and 8052 (same cabins as 8550 & 8552 just portside versus starboard) which were supposedly unobstructed according to NCL, all 3 people who were asked by my TA. They were told to base this on the Jewel's layout. Well, they were wrong. We ended up being moved unbeknownst to us until we boarded the ship to other cabins but I did see these cabins and they are obstructed just as the picture tells. We were moved down the hall still in obstructed and there was plenty of daylight and we could see the water, land, etc. which was all we cared about.

I don't have photos because I never take pictures of the cabin.

Archived