Crown fitness center

newbie2468

A crazy question... Does the fitness center on the Crown have those exercise balls ? I know I am opening up for a lot of jokes.. but my future DIL exercises each day with this large ball and she was going to deflate it and bring it in her suitcase and I said I would ask if anyone knew if the ship had them so she didn't have to bring hers. Thanks for serious :D input ! My opinion... exercise??? on a cruise??? to that extent??? Oh well to each his own !

A crazy question... Does the fitness center on the Crown have those exercise balls ? I know I am opening up for a lot of jokes.. but my future DIL exercises each day with this large ball and she was going to deflate it and bring it in her suitcase and I said I would ask if anyone knew if the ship had them so she didn't have to bring hers. Thanks for serious :D input ! My opinion... exercise??? on a cruise??? to that extent??? Oh well to each his own !

Leave the balls at home... The best exercise you can get on the Crown is walking from one end to another. You don't realize it, but she's a huge ship and all that walking really pays off...and you don't even know that you are exercising! It worked for me.:)

Before you get too excited...

Even though she made it quite clear what she is referring to, there could be some confusion...

You have medicine balls which now come in various weights and colors

and then

You have your STABILITY balls which come in different sizes and colors.

Since she mentioned inflating and deflating...I believe she is talking about the former. I never been on the crown, so I don't know for sure, but if the previous poster said YES and meant STABILITY balls and not medicine balls, she is in luck!

HI...I'm just wondering about the age restrictions in the fitness room.

My 17 yr old son and his 17 yr old friend will be traveling with us in July.

Both are in training ( football) for the last 6 months. I actually had to get them cleared from the coach. They train every day over the summer vacation..( personally don't agree, but if it's ok with them I guess it has to be ok with me). My question is will they be able to use any of the equipment in the gym with my permission??

Thanks!

Crissy

Archived