Southampton to London private transfers

Geoinftl

We are doing a TA arriving in Southampton and want car/van service to Central London. Can anyone make any recommendations?

Has anybody ever heard of FCMBS? This is their web site: http://shop1.actinicexpress.co.uk/shops/fcmbs/index.php?cat=to_Central_London4&ActinicSID=4f0f46cc8c6568e95ff248b7b29d9bfa

Reasonably priced. I've herad of Woodford but there are several of us CC'ers looking to ride together so the group will be combinations of 8 or more.

Thanks!

I know FCMBS quite well as they're based near Heathrow by me. They're a well established and you see their small buses all the time in the Heathrow area where they have contracts with the main tour operators and Heathrow hotels. In this area if you've got a small group that needs to go anywhere they are I guess the first people you call as a benchmark. I've used them a few times and they've been reliable.

Looking at service on url posted they are based on the assumption that there is a single desrination for the group. If you are putting a group together all with different hotels I would assume they'll charge you a supplement depending on how far apart all the hotels are in London.

Archived