Nativeway-Rays and Island

FPP777

Has anybody done this excursion? I have read alot about the RRR tour, but nothing about this. My kids could handle the Rays part, but I dont think they would be up for the Reef part. They are 5 and 6. I thought this Rays and Island tour would be a good alternative.

I did the Island Tour/Stingray City excursion with Nativeway a couple years ago. The island tour takes you to Hell as well as the turtle farm and the rum factory which is right across the street. The best part of the excursion is the time you spend with the rays though. You're in about 3 feet of water and the rays swim around your legs and eagerly come to you when you have squid to feed them. Nativeway is a very good company and their guides are quite informative. And the price is right too! :)

We have this tour booked for the 28th of this month!!!! We have done the Rays and Reef with Nativeway 2 times before. We were looking to do something a little different this time.

FYI... if you want to do the reef snorkeling with your young ones... they will be fine staying on the boat if they dont want to go in the water. This is what we did the last 2 times with our son who was 5 and 6 at the time. The kids can see many of the fish from the surface... the guides will through some food to the fish to bring them near. That is just a relaxing part of the trip for me!!!

But, I will let you know how the island tour is when we return...we have been to Grand Cayman 3 times before and never been to more then sting ray city!!!

Archived