Tipping-HELP

vesw01

[b][color=darkslategray]OK folks, give the girl a break.;) Ves is not only new to cruising, but new to this board.[/color][/b]

[b][color=darkslategray]About her numerous threads - yep, she has started several, BUT please remember that she IS new, and whenever a thought/question pops into her head, she starts a new thread about it. A couple of her threads DO deal with the same issue, but one is asking about dress code. That's completely different, and is certainly warranted a new thread. See?[/color][/b]

[b][color=#2f4f4f]I think I posted on one of her threads that she should FIRST get the big brochure, look in the back for ALL the information, THEN come here for incidental questions. [i]Everything[/i] is spelled out very clearly in the brochure.....and coming here should be for hints and suggestions that she might not fully understand from the brochure.[/color][/b]

[b][color=#2f4f4f]OK, enough from me. Happy Saturday, y'all!:D [/color][/b]

In addition to giving the recommended tips...

If there are crew members that I noticed doing a great job and being very friendly all week that are in jobs that don't get tips, it's fun to give them $5-$10 at the end of the week. I've done this with some of the people that I've seen all week cleaning the common areas of the ship. It amazes them and makes my day. :)

Archived