Typical Princess Flights from Michigan?

nextelcup

I posted this on the Alaska board, but thought I would try here, also.

We are doing a 3 day land tour starting in Fairbanks before our s/b cruise leaves Whittier on June 11. We have paid for Princess Air. Looking at some websites, we could possibly arrive in Fairbanks at 5:00 p.m. or 8:00 p.m. (or later). Coming home, I highly doubt we will get booked on the only direct flight (leaving Vancouver at 12:30 p.m.). :D Most of the other flights will have us leaving anytime between 3:30 - 6:30 p.m. and arriving in Detroit anywhere from midnight to 5:00 a.m.

Can any past cruisers post what their flights were to/from this neck of the woods (Michigan)?

If we do end up with a late afternoon/early evening flight out of Vancouver, anything interesting at the airport to do? (I'm thinking we will take advantage of the Vancouver Direct (?) program that will whisk us from the ship to the airport in a sealed bus, so I'm assuming we will not be able to book any outside tours of the area.)

Just an FYI: We will be doing the Princess Air thing for one reason or another (and not paying the upcharge to tailor our flights), so please don't turn this thread into a pro/con using Princess Air vs booking direct. We can save that for another thread:p

THX!

Archived