Hawaii

martymonty

These are usually 12 day repositioning cruises.

One leaves from Ensenada and ends in Honolulu, followed by a Honolulu to Vancouver run, both in the Spring.

In the Fall, it does the reverse.

Definately worth the trip!

The Carnival Spirit sails to Hawaii when it repositions. After completion of its winter itinerary sailing the Mexican Riviera, the Spirit will sail a 12 day itinerary from Ensenada Mexico to Honolulu stopping on 4 islands. The next sailing will be a 12 day departure from Honolulu ending in Vancouver where the summer Alaska itinerary begins. In the fall the Spirit does the reverse.

These are usually 12 day repositioning cruises.

One leaves from Ensenada and ends in Honolulu, followed by a Honolulu to Vancouver run, both in the Spring.

In the Fall, it does the reverse.

Definitely worth the trip!

I did this twice the first time was Carnival ship, Tropicale, Honolulu to Ensenada, October; second time was Celebrity ship, Infinity, Ensenada to Honolulu, I think both were 11 day cruises. Loved both of them for different reasons, don't think you can have a bad time in Hawaii! :cool:

I also think it is the best way to see Hawaii to maximize your vacation dollar and see as much of the Islands as possible in a short time.

Hi

Does anyone know if any of Carnival cruise ships go to Hawaii and if so, which ships are these and where do they usually leave from. Looking at maybe doing that on our next trip.

Thanks

Stephanie:)

You should also check out NCL, they have 2 ships that do Hawaiian Cruises... Not sure of all the details, but I believe that if a ship is not registered in the US it has to visit a port outside the US (Maybe Ensenada MX ?), which is a decent hike, and leaves less time actually in Hawaii... The 2 NCL ships are registered in the US, and start/return to Honolulu.

The Carnival Spirit does four 12-night sailings a year as noted above. Have done the Honolulu to Vancouver in 2003 and the Honolulu to Ensenada this last October. Costs are actually quite good since they are repositioning cruises and they are trying to ensure a full ship to make it worth their while, other wise they would just do Coastal cruises (California, Oregon and Washington) like some lines do to reposition their ships for doing Alaska sailings. We (my family) are actually talking about doing it again next year too ............. love those 5 days at sea!

The Carnival Spirit does four 12-night sailings a year as noted above. Have done the Honolulu to Vancouver in 2003 and the Honolulu to Ensenada this last October. Costs are actually quite good since they are repositioning cruises and they are trying to ensure a full ship to make it worth their while, other wise they would just do Coastal cruises (California, Oregon and Washington) like some lines do to reposition their ships for doing Alaska sailings. We (my family) are actually talking about doing it again next year too ............. love those 5 days at sea!

We both really enjoy trivia games. Hoping they provide daily ones on the 5 sea days this Sept from Van to Hawaii - anyone know?

Thanks in advance..

Archived