Have you done "Walk Off" disembarkation?

junglejane

What other way is there to get off unless you're in a wheelchair or scooter? :confused:

I never was that fond of the way Princess disembarks. And, I always get the feeling that the crew is "done with you now". Your cruise is officially over, so please don't anticipate the same type of service you had all week, (providing it was decent. :) I realize they're just trying to get things moving so they can start all over again with another herd...er... group of passengers. :D

What is the difference between walk-off and self-help disembarkation?

Thanks very much for responding. Actually, we had found your web photos from an earlier thread. It was after we looked at the Princess Patters you posted that DH decided we should do the walk off. We really enjoyed studying your great pictures of the ship and shore visits, and posting the Patters was especially helpful.

--Junglejane

Hey thanks for sharing your kind thoughts. I looks like youre from Phoenix! ...I grew up there and spent most of my life there until I was exiled to Dallas 10 years ago. lol. My family is still there so I visit frequently. Its really changed alot since I left....but the summers are still HOT. ..>>jack

TxFlyer: Glad you get back to Phoenix from time to time. There's no denying it's dreadfully hot in the summer. But right now it's a glorious 75 degree, sunny day. My brother came to visit from Chicago yesterday, and said it was minus 6 when he woke up yesterday morning!

--Junglejane

Archived