NCL Dawn

Guil

Hi,

We're going on NCL Dawn 5/12/07 cruise. Can anyone tell us about our carbins? We have 3 balcony cabins/ 9056, 9058, and 9060, forward/ starboard. We also have an oceanview cabin 8510 forward/port.

We alway had a cabin midship, less motion. Do you think we will be rocking and rolling?:eek: Anyway, will have fun.

Thanks,

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just realized when I answered the OP's question, that it was from 2007! Guess I have to pay closer attention to the dates. LOL

Annie.......the cabin was fine, although we could feel a little more movement being forward compared to being mid-ship or Aft.

Nelson was our cabin steward and Perfecto was his assistant. Very nice young gentlemen who referred to us by name each and every time they saw us.

Have a fantastic cruise to Bermuda. If you haven't been before, Crystal Caves is wonderful and also be sure to make a stop at the Rum Swizzler for a cool drink!

Karen

Very forward we were.

We hit a storm going to Bermuda and those front cabins were rockin & rolling . Up , down , side to side for 30 + hours... Luckily we don't get sea sick but alot of folks did.

That was the one and only time it was that rough with 20+ foot seas ... Whew, didn't stop us from cruising either :)

Archived