Boatyard vs Weisers

pushing50

Greetings cruisers,

Weisers and the Boatyard both seem like good options for a beach day within walking distance of the pier. Can anyone compare the two for me as far as walking distance, sand, shade available, cleanliness, watersports, etc? My son and I would like to rent a sunfish or other small sailboat too. Are these available at either beach? Thanks very much for your help and information!

I have never been to Weisers. But I have been to the boatyard once on my last Southern Carribean Cruise. I can't give you an exact price, but I do know that the prices were reasonable( I think 15 dollars a person) . The beach was very clean and not very crowded. We took a taxi there but walked back to the port. The price includes a free drink coupon and use of thier water trampoline, lounge chairs, umbrellas(etc)There is also a bar and some stores nearby. I'm not sure about the sailboat rentals.I highly reccomend the boatyard. But, either way...Have Fun!

Archived