Children going this time! Grandeur Fun!

misand

We were on the 13 day Grandeur repo in Nov./Dec. There were more children on that cruise than we expected. A good 20-25. From what we heard from the parents, and from what we saw, all the kids loved the childrens' program, "Adventure Ocean". They hated to leave it to go back to mom and dad. Their pirates parade thru the dining room was outstanding. Wish my parents would've taken me on the Grandeur! (or sumthin' similar years ago). Sign 'em up for Adventure Ocean. They'll have a great time.

Rick

We did the 13 night repo on 2005. My son was 3 at the time and it was his first foray into AO. Needless to say...he loved it! The room for the 3-5 year olds has a tube along the ceiling with a curved slide at the end which I think really helps the younger children. It's something most are familiar with and it breaks the ice. There was a ball pit betwen the 3-5 yr room and the 6-8 yr room, but I don't know if they ever used it. Your children will love pirate night! Also rock & roll night seems to be a big hit as well as the pajama party night. They will give you a pager or a phone (Grandeur had pagers in 2005) for the 3-5 year old group in case they need you to come back to the room for your child before ending time.

If Toilet paper Paul or Yo-Yo are still there...tell them Carter says hi!

I'm sure your kids will have a great time. We have a hard time getting our son to leave!

We too are taking our children on their 1st cruise and are very anxious for them to experience cruising now with us, since we have been on 11...and now they are the age we can take them. We have heard raves about the Adventure Ocean program and in cabin babysitting and are looking forward to a family vacation and husband/wife vacation at the same time. Have fun!

Here's the AO info sheet if interested.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/pdf/Adventure_Ocean_Fact_Sheet.pdf

Archived