Earliest possible flight for return home

Tuko

We are cruising out of New Orleans and I would like to know what is the earliest possible time to take a flight home. We are planning our own air and Royal Carrib rep says no earlier than noon. What about an 11:35 flight home. Is that unrealistic? We would ask for early debarkation time but she said "No guarantee". Thanks!

So many ask the same question. I would follow the Customer Service person's recommendation. They know the deal in general. Things can go wrong, the ship late to return, traffic, accidents. In the end it's up to you but why take the chance? It will be more trouble than it's worth if something delays you. Just my thoughts.

I've cruised nine times and have been late debarking twice - once due to a customs problem (passengers started getting off at 9:30) and once due to a late arrival because of an illness (ship had to turn around and get a passenger to a hospital. We didn't actually get into the port that time until after 1:30). That means the other seven times, we would have been fine with an 11:35 flight home.

Archived