3/10 OPERA - D.R. Where do we dock?

joybaby

Any info on this port? Docking/tendering? March 19, 2007 - 7a.m.-3p.m. Would like some insite on what to do.

Thanks, Joyce :)

Second try(white screen) This is a tendering stop, for their"private island". There are some tours via boats,whale watch,etc. Lunch on island extra charge,as it isn't catered by MSC. Last time there stayed on ship,saw some whales right from ship.

The above can change at any time. Enjoy

Second try(white screen) This is a tendering stop, for their"private island". There are some tours via boats,whale watch,etc. Lunch on island extra charge,as it isn't catered by MSC. Last time there stayed on ship,saw some whales right from ship.

The above can change at any time. Enjoy

Thanks, I did some reviews, not many positive reports for this port. Joyce :D

I did some reviews on the ports, excluding the beaches. (I live at the beach, so that's not a priority to me.) Private tours, that sort of thing, so if anyone wants it, send me your e-mail and I will forward it to you.

Joyce:D

Are we going to have a 'pow wow' the first day on board? Perhaps at the Caruso Lounge or any other suggestion? So - Zippy and Bobar, what do you think? And of course anyone else that reads this thread. :cool: :cool: :cool:

joyce, bruce, karen,bill, jacqui,walt, miriam dave :eek:

Bobar, we are scheduled for late dining....thanks for the invite we will do our best to make that work. I think it would be fun.

Joybaby, getting our group together for a drink would be fun. Although we are not boarding the ship until San Juan so I understand if you need to schedule it before then. Maybe we could do one at the beginning of the cruise and one mid cruise.

If you wouldn't mind sharing your research with us that would be great, you can email me at ziggydssp@sprintmail.com. My name is Dave and my partners name is Stephen. I've done some research so I would be happy to share as well.

Is anyone wanting to take the Mandoo Tour of Grenada ? Mandoo's guide is available to take us, I've been trading emails back and forth with Mandoo. I am not sure what his capacity is but I could inquire if your interested. His tours are getting great reviews. Mandoo himself can't take us because he will already be on a tour that starts earlier in the day. However, I've heard good things about his guide.

:)

I will send the info to both of you. I found little on the D.R. Some think it is a wasted port, so I guess it will be party time.

Nancy, please include Bruce and me on your Mandoo tour.(I believe you already have.)

Well, it's the 500 here in Daytona this weekend and it is cold!!! I'll view it on TV.

Nancy, there is the Caruso lounge of the Rigoletto Deck which looks nice for an embarkation get together. But, any place is fine. Dave and Stephen are not getting on until SR, so let's have another one. Anything for a party. Wait until you meet Walt, one of the people in our group, he loves a good time. :cool:

Bobar, we are scheduled for late dining....thanks for the invite we will do our best to make that work. I think it would be fun.

Joybaby, getting our group together for a drink would be fun. Although we are not boarding the ship until San Juan so I understand if you need to schedule it before then. Maybe we could do one at the beginning of the cruise and one mid cruise.

If you wouldn't mind sharing your research with us that would be great, you can email me at ziggydssp@sprintmail.com. My name is Dave and my partners name is Stephen. I've done some research so I would be happy to share as well.

Is anyone wanting to take the Mandoo Tour of Grenada ? Mandoo's guide is available to take us, I've been trading emails back and forth with Mandoo. I am not sure what his capacity is but I could inquire if your interested. His tours are getting great reviews. Mandoo himself can't take us because he will already be on a tour that starts earlier in the day. However, I've heard good things about his guide.

:)

Ziggy - please share your port reviews w/ me. Thanx, joybaby

jnelson5348@cfl.rr.com

Archived