Questions about Valor in January!

blaneyliss

My husband and I have decided on taking the Valor cruise, probably in Jan 08. It stops in the Caymans, Honduras, Belize, and Costa Maya. Does anyone know off hand about January weather in this area? We are open to changing our date, but our last 2 cruises were during the rainy season and we are just hoping (of course we can't predict good ol' mother nature!) for better weather this time around.

Also, is it smart to book a cruise this far in advance or should we wait in hopes of price reductions? TIA!

I really don't know anything about the weather in January, but I can tell you mother nature is pretty strange. A year ago Sept., we went on the Pride and it was 110 in the ports and very sunny. Same time this year they had a hurricane. Go figure!

I am leaving this Sunday on the Valor Western and I pray we have wonderful weather. If not, it is still better than being here working and playing in this stinking snow.

We booked this cruise 13 months ago and we got the pick of cabins, so we are satisifed. Sometime I would like to pick a last minute deal and just go with the flow. CHEAP!

What ever you do will be wonderful!

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

Archived