Aquaspa on celebrity infinity ?

melika091900

Melissa, the Aqua Spa that is shown, or the "pool" is the Thelossotherapy pool. The one on the Galaxy was not as large as the ones on the M-class ships, and I have heard that they are not as "strong" either.

It is basically a type of giant whirlpool, or jacuzzi. There are numerous jets and overhead faucets that massage just about every inch of your body. Fantastic on Galaxy, can't wait to try Infinity's.

On the M-class ships I don't think there is a charge for the use, but it is an adult only area.

Word of caution: wear an old suit that you wouldn't be upset if it faded.

Enjoy!

Donna

I've used the T Pool on both the Infinity and Galaxy. While the jets are much stronger on Galaxy, the room is dark and gets very hot and steamy. Not good if you are already suffering from seasickness! (First trip where I got sick - 58 knot sidewinds). My husband and I prefer the ones on the M class ship as it is in a huge open area that is light and airy with lots of seating.

It is an adult only pool. It is also not for swimming (although we have seen some people try to use it as a swimming pool which kind of ruins it for everyone else!)

Archived