Enchantment aft cabin 7668 - good choice?

Sea3PO

Just booked Enchantment aft JS stateroom #7668. Is the balcony nice/larger as on other ships? This is our first cruise on a Vision class. Any insight, comments, or photos (links) would be appreciated. Thanks!

The only problem with an aft on Deck 7 is I believe you are over a lounge. There may be a problem with the music if you go to bed early.

Hi, Karen -

Thanks for the insight. I hadn't thought of that..... There may have been another aft JS on deck 8. I'll try to grab that one!

We stayed in this cabin. You can hear the bass from the music from the lounge at night, but only until about midnight. It didn't keep us up. But, the next time we did stay in an aft on deck 8, and we liked it much better because of that and easy access to the gym from a set of aft stairs. Either way, they are awesome cabins with huge decks that get lots of sun. I would book they again (and almost just did!).

We stayed in this cabin. You can hear the bass from the music from the lounge at night, but only until about midnight. It didn't keep us up. But, the next time we did stay in an aft on deck 8, and we liked it much better because of that and easy access to the gym from a set of aft stairs. Either way, they are awesome cabins with huge decks that get lots of sun. I would book they again (and almost just did!).

Glad to hear you liked deck 8 better. I was able to switch to 8170 when I called back. Can't wait till April 19th!

Archived