Question about booking online

TRadle

When I go to the begin reservation section of the website it only shows about 3 cabins for each available category. Does this mean that there are only 3 cabins left in each category or does the site limit your options with online booking?

Thanks.

August 5th on Freedom. We need 4 cabins so I'd like to see a few more listed before I call the TA.

Call today, if you wait there is most likely going to less available not more. That is a super prime week as it is one of the last family weeks before many areas of the country start school. If you wait you are taking a big chance on it getting sold out if there is so limited availability this far out. At least pick some rooms and keep checking you can move at a later date.

We are treating our adult children and their significant others. I’m waiting to see if one more person can make it and how his name is on his passport. I’m getting antsy now that we have decided to book this as it is the only week everyone is available! :eek:

You can go ahead and book it. You will be able to change the name prior to final payment or take him/her off the booking. If anything, I would recommend putting the rooms on hold so you don't lose them. Especially if this is the only week you can travel.

Archived