On board credit offer

cajunpepsi

Got an email a few days ago from Princess offering $100 shipboard credit for the first 100 people that checked their Circle Center Account, I thought someone else would have posted something about by now, was just wondering if anyone else had gotten it. Counting down the days till the Dawn Princess.

Got the mail Wednesday at 15h39. Checked my account within 5 minutes, no "Thanks for playing". Got "Thanks for playing" when I checked again Thursday morning. If I don't win this, I'm going to send them a nice mail, got screen captures of all my actions.

Good luck to everyone.

I get no emails, no captain's circle mag, guess my 5 cruises with them this year is proof they don't need to market to me.
Princess's system for marketing seems to be messed up. My friend, MauiLuvr had the hardest time receiving her Captain's Circle magazine as well as the mailers...and we've been on the same cruises. I was getting mailers several times a week. She called many times and finally, she started receiving her stuff.

I just don't understand it. I'm a database administrator and deal with marketing databases. Signing up online should automatically get your name added to a list. Going on your first cruise should get you into Captain's Circle and that should generate a newsletter. Sounds like their system is really messed up.

I am just like Srphnx; did not receive an e-mail either. I will have two cruises this year on Princess and already have one set up next year. That will be our 7th princess. Do not understand why some people get e-mails and some don't; ahh the mystery of Captains's Club.

Marilyn

I got the email on Tuesday (7/27) at 15:36pm (eastern time). Checked immediately, and have checked a few times a day since then....no messages at all - not even a "thanks for playing."

Someone said we will know tomorrow....where did that info come from?

I got the email on Tuesday (7/27) at 15:36pm (eastern time). Checked immediately, and have checked a few times a day since then....no messages at all - not even a "thanks for playing."

When you clicked through from the link in the email, when you went to the Captain's Circle page (automatically) there was a message there that said thanks for playing - we'll notify you with 24 hours if you've won.

Still haven't heard anything yet!

I entered on Wednesdsay (I came acroos the promotion by pure hazard, I clicked on my credit savings just to check that it was 0) but still nothing today so I guess I lost... I could've used some credits for my November cruise ;)

I WON!!! I WON!!!! I am SO excited. I got the email from them this afternoon when I got home from work, checked my circle savings account and there it was!!!! I never win anything.....I have the biggest smile on my face and a sore throat from yelling for my husband to come inside and see!!! Yippee!!!

Archived