How do you choose a cabana HMC?

galvezhome

How do you choose is it not first come first server to pick which one your want? Were going in Aug and were supposed to be the only ship in port so it shouldnt be that full. With that being said if im going to pay for it i dont want a big group of people infront of the porch, so which one would be best (color) Which one did you stay in and how did you like it. I want it to semi private and not be exhausted when i get lunch either! :p is this possible? Thanks

We picked the turquoise one because it's near the restrooms. We had a butler, so we didn't have to visit the BBQ, but if you don't have the butler, it's also close to the BBQ area. I also picked the turquoise cabana because there is a tree next to it, since we wanted to have a little shade. The problem with this was that everyone who was looking for shade wanted to bunch around us. Once the sun started moving, and it was more sunny in front of the cabana, it thinned out. But it was never really crowded in front of the cabana.

I've seen pictures where people have had those covered clamshells set up in front of the cabanas, but we didn't have that, which was nice.

There was only one ship the day we were there, so it wasn't crowded at all. If you do move down the beach, the less people there are. But it really wasn't a problem for us with just one ship in port.

We loved our day in the cabana. HMC is really a pretty place. :)

Archived