Cruises Out Of Baltimore

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkorchid]Hi Everyone![/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#9932cc][/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#9932cc]Its been awhile since I have been on the boards... and I hope everyone is doing well. I have a question about cruises out of Baltimore.[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#9932cc]First off... I was wondering if anyone has ever taken a cruise leaving from Baltimore and going to the Bahamas? And if so... what cruise line/ship did you go on? Also what month did you take this cruise, how long was the cruise, and how were the waters? [/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#9932cc]You see.... I want to take my Mom on a cruise next year for her birthday, this will be her first cruise, and I myself have only been on 2 (which I LOVED!!!!)... but I am having a hard time convincing her of how the waters will be. I keep telling her she will not even notice... but I still haven't got the actual confirmation from her as to whether she wants to go or not.[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#9932cc]I was first looking for cruises out of Florida to the Bahamas, just for the fact that they offer shorter cruises... but she hates to fly!!!! So when I saw the ones out of Baltimore, I thought that would be better b/c living in Pennsylvania - we could drive there. So if anyone has any information they could give me, I would greatly appreciate it! As you can tell I have my hands full, but I know once I get my Mom on the ship - SHE WILL LOVE IT!!!!!!!! :D [/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#9932cc]Thank You In Advance....[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#9932cc]Lisa[/color][/font]

First welcome to Cruisecritic

I am taking a cruise out of Baltimore on the Carnival Miracle.

I live in Delaware. If you are near Philadelphia area we have a meeting 14 Aug

Check us out at

Philly Cruisers Meet and Mingle Here
from
[url]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44364&page=1[/url]

My husband and I went out of Baltimome last Nov on a different cruise line last Nov. The wind was so strong that it messed up the tides and the ship actually got stuck in the mud before getting to the pier. We did not dis-embark until 7:30 pm. We had to sit in the lounge all day!!! Embarkment was delayed til 3 because of the previous disembarkation. We had to spend the night in Baltimore because it takes almost 6 hours to get home and it was to late in the day to try it and we were stressed and tired. Other that that, it was great not having to fly..............
Hopefully since that wasNov of 2003 they have their act together by now and can handle these things better.

[color=red][/color][color=red]We cruised out of Baltimore in May. It was a great cruise and the waters really were not bad at all. We were on the Miracle. From what they have told me at Carnival they will not have any 2005 sailings out of Baltimore but are hoping to be sailing from there again in 2006. I know other lines cruise out of there but I really don't know what they are.[/color]

Archived