Spirit question First cruise ever

Spiritedmom

Hello all and thank you for such wonderful reviews of the Spirit. I am sailing with my husband 11/28/04, western [font=Arial][font=Verdana]Caribbean and can't wait.:D Here's my question: Does the Spirit offer laundery service, specifically ironing the first day out? It's been suggested I bring along Downy wrinkle release which is a great idea but I'm curious if the Spirt has irons available.[/font]

[/font]

The Spirit does have laundry service, but not self-service. You can't just pop into some laundry room and do some ironing, in other words.

I actually brought home a list of their services and charges, so I can look at it when I get home for "ironing" prices, if you like. :)

Spiritedmom,
love your screen name :D .
Have a great time on the Spirit! I got a chance to tour her this summer and I am READY to book a cruise on her ASAP! Unfortunately, my bank account isn't quite ready yet;).

If the prices are too high, have you considered some of the creative packing techniques for avoiding wrinkles? Ex. the "roll" and placing clothes in ziplock bags with a bit of air inside to avoid crushing?

Does the Spirit offer laundery service, specifically ironing the first day out?

When we sailed the Wind in January they offered this. Our cabin steward who had worked on most NCL ships said that they offer this fleetwide. It was 12.00 to have all of our stuff ironed.

NCL took an iron from a passenger behind us. NCL saw it on when they x rayed their bags. NCL said that due to possible fire hazards that irons are not allowed.

I am going on the Spirit 10/17. I will be happy to email you when I get back.

Archived