hey you monarch veterans....

spam-la

What time can I expect to board tomorrow? I know about Dueling pianos...anything else on the 4 day that is not to be missed? I am nervous bec. I am usually on a Vision or Voyager class, and have never had an inside.....

thanks for the info. pam

Hi Pam,

We just got off the Monarch on Friday, our first cruise! We got there around 11:45 and they were already doing priority boarding. They were also starting to board others, I think they were calling colors. We had JS and priority boarding so I didn't stick around to hear more.

There are tons of things to do on the ship. We had a blast at Kareoke, we also played Bingo, danced, watched some of the shows, went to the chocolate buffet, Dualing Pianos, visited the shops on board and much more. They had Quest but we just didn't make it there in time. We had a hard time choosing which activity to do. You are also in port everyday so that may keep you busy too. There's also the spa, gym, trivia games, basketball court, rock climbing wall, pool, and jazzuzi. Lots of different classes going on, too. Whew, no wonder we took a nap almost everyday. :D

Enjoy your trip. You'll soon be suffering from PCD (Post Cruise Depression), like me. :o

Hi Pam,

We just got off the Monarch on Friday, our first cruise! We got there around 11:45 and they were already doing priority boarding. They were also starting to board others, I think they were calling colors. We had JS and priority boarding so I didn't stick around to hear more.

There are tons of things to do on the ship. We had a blast at Kareoke, we also played Bingo, danced, watched some of the shows, went to the chocolate buffet, Dualing Pianos, visited the shops on board and much more. They had Quest but we just didn't make it there in time. We had a hard time choosing which activity to do. You are also in port everyday so that may keep you busy too. There's also the spa, gym, trivia games, basketball court, rock climbing wall, pool, and jazzuzi. Lots of different classes going on, too. Whew, no wonder we took a nap almost everyday. :D

Enjoy your trip. You'll soon be suffering from PCD (Post Cruise Depression), like me. :o

I appreciate the quick response. I'm glad you had a good trip. We are local also (south orange county); actually I scheduled a few patients for the morning, maybe I'll get there super early so we can leave around mid morning and get up there by 11ish.

Now that you have been initiated cruise-wise, you will be like the rest of us, always, between cruises! take care!! pam

What time can I expect to board tomorrow? I know about Dueling pianos...anything else on the 4 day that is not to be missed? I am nervous bec. I am usually on a Vision or Voyager class, and have never had an inside.....

thanks for the info. pam

I was on the Monarch in Dec on the 4 day. We got to the dock at 11:00 and were eating lunch by 11:45

post #2 coveres everything to do very well, I will add do not miss the Dualing Pianos pick out a really fun song you like and tip the guys a few bucks. it is a real trip!

Archived