MUTS Question please

jenjes3

Hi everyone, husband and I are scheduled to take our first Princess cruise in May on the Crown. We have sailed with RCCL 7x and NCL 1x.. anyway, my question is how often do they run movies and how loud are they??? I have read some things that it is so loud and they run at 9:00 am.???? While I might of enjoyed the movies when my kids were little, it will just be husband & I, who want some peace and quiet.. or Caribbean island music??? I did read something about Princess maybe using headphones for the movies? Do they have band around pool area sometimes?

Any info you can provide with how often and how loud the movies are would be appreciated.. Is there any place besides the sanctuary, you can go without hearing or seeing the movie... and can you sit in the sanctuary without paying fee? We do like to sit outside and work on our tan though!

Thank you for your help.

If just the two of you, use the aft pool and sitting area (if you are able to get chairs). This area has its own bar, great view of the ocean, and is limited to adults only. This was our favorite place. If want band music, then use the center pool area, which is separated from the muts pool.

No need to worry, MUTS is loud but only around the pool where MUTS is. There are other pools you can go to where you won't here MUTS playing.

Yup. It is a bit loud around the middle pool where MUTS actually is. But, you can't really hear it at the forward larger pool (where you'll find the Calypso band). And the aft pool (adults only) is so far away you'll never hear either MUTS or the calypso band. There are plenty of spaces on these ships for whatever you're looking for.

Don't worry, be happy. :)

Archived