Sushi on Crown . . .

tron3737

First time cruiser (honeymoon/sister's wedding/B-Day), I've read on other posts about the seafood, however, how's the Sushi. I absolutely love the stuff as it's usually a treat for special occasions. I can't think of a better occasion! Thanks for all feedback . . . I leave in 5 Days!!!!:D

Hi

On my Crown cruise I had the sushi two nights versus going to the dining room. It think it was about $7.00 for a plate and you can buy additional for $1 or $2. Sorry I cannot remember the exact prices. I thought it was excellent and a very nice presentation. I also enjoyed the wine flights there too.

It was mostly open in the pm's.

Enjoy!!

Hi

On my Crown cruise I had the sushi two nights versus going to the dining room. It think it was about $7.00 for a plate and you can buy additional for $1 or $2. Sorry I cannot remember the exact prices. I thought it was excellent and a very nice presentation. I also enjoyed the wine flights there too.

It was mostly open in the pm's.

Enjoy!!

Good to know . . . by the way where is the Sushi located on Crown?

We were on the Crown last week and also had the Sushi two nights in a row verses going into the dining room :p It was Excelent !!!!!! My husband is not a huge Sushi fan and could not wait to go back the next night. Both times we were there, there was only like one other couple. They charge $1.00 per piece. We ordered one of everything for each of us and they gave us two of each ;) I agree the presentation was really nice.

If you do not want wine, they will run over to the bar and bring you back what you want with no big deal. We loved this place. One night we ate at the bar and the other grabbed a table next to the window which was really cool with the waves against the ship. The bartendar was a sweetheart but did not know when to go away. He leaned his elbows on the bar and watched us eat and talk the entire time, over an hour. He was sweet but we wished he would have given us a little space. Even when we stopped talking, he just smiled and had his face like right there in our face. We just laughed and then next time sat at a table to get a bit of privacy. I am sure he meant well and was very friendly.

We were happy to have the Sushi bar and the international cafe on board as the food was lighter and you felt better after your meal. We don't like big meals so it worked out well for us. We never even made it to the dining room. We did Ultimate Balcony dining one night which was Amazing but ate way to much and we did the two specialty restaurants which were also great but ate to much :p

Enjoy :D

Archived