nativeway tours reliable or not???????

bigmarz27

try calling them. i tried email and got no response, so i called and booked it. and you will not be disappointed with thr reef, rays, rumpoint tour. we just did it last week, and it was our favorite excursion of the entire trip, and their crew is awesome! from the pier, we got on a bus for about a ten minute ride to the boat dock. from there it was about a 15-20 minute ride to the stingrays. then we were in the water for around an hour. from there we went to the reef for the snorkeling. the crew got in the water to feed the nurse shark, and the eel. i think we were in the water for around an hour there also. we then went to rum poinr, which is very cool, and stayed there for about an hour and a half. lunch was very good. and if you bring your own snorkel gear, you can snorkel after you eat.

you wom't be disappointed with these guys. good luck.

Great pics, thanks for sharing. I just booked with Nativeway this morning and am so excited for this excursion. I used email as a way of contact and Sharon responded to all of my questions in a very timely manner. So, maybe those who did not receive a response experienced problems with the emails never getting there....here is the phone number if you'd rather try and book that way: 1-345-916-5027

just wondering a have a 6yr old with us and i was looking at the great pics of the stingrays how high is the water? and was their a age limit? thnks alot

I don't know about the age limit (we used Captain Marvin's and we had a two year old on one of our trips). The first time we went to the sandbar, we were off on an edge (the place was packed). The water was up to my chin (I'm a little over 5"). The other times the water was to our knees. It just depends on where they can drop anchor and I would imagine weather conditions also play into this. I think the odds are that you'll be in a more shallow location. It was a bit tough for us the first time with the water being so deep, but there were just so many boats there that they had little choice where to go.

Archived