Lounger on balcony?

RNcruise

We have a cat 10 balcony, and were wondering if anyone has ever had a lounger on their balcony? (could it be requested, etc...) From what I have found out, the cat 11 balcony has a lounger on it. The balconies look around the same size though. Just wondering! Thanks! :)

I know from past cruises on other cruiselines that we have had lounge chairs--so I am hoping we have them on Magica for the 4/22/07 sailing to Bermuda! Thanks, Mike

I hope so too, but I'm not getting my hopes up. From what I've read only cat 11 and higher have loungers. (suites, etc...) A cruise is what you make of it, and I'm sure a lounger not on my balcony won't be too bad (if that's the worst thing that happens). I hope you enjoy your cruise! I know we'll enjoy ours! Thanks for the reply!

Hi RNcruiser--we are in a Class S category-1 step below a Owners Suite, so maybe we will have a lounger. Glad to know you are going with us-we are in cabin 7271 on the Perugino deck. Look forward to see you? Mike

We have a cat 10 balcony, and were wondering if anyone has ever had a lounger on their balcony? (could it be requested, etc...) From what I have found out, the cat 11 balcony has a lounger on it. The balconies look around the same size though. Just wondering! Thanks! :)

Thanks ShipShape--I thought we could get at least 1 for our cuite deck--LOL Thx, Mike

i had a balcony on the mediterranea and it had two chairs and a table and footstool, i requested a lounge and the steward brought it while we were at the lifeboat drill and it all fit fine. good luck and smooth seas!

Hi RNcruiser--we are in a Class S category-1 step below a Owners Suite, so maybe we will have a lounger. Glad to know you are going with us-we are in cabin 7271 on the Perugino deck. Look forward to see you? Mike

I believe we are on two different ships!! :confused: We are on the mediterranea, and I think you are on the magica. Hopefully we will both get our loungers though! :D

Archived