Calling Rhapsody 1/19/03 Gang

Linda - I am so sorry about Arthur's mom... I hope everything turns out okay. It sounds like you definitely need a cruise after this!

Hey Tugboat - I want to know about this Hawaiian cruise.. especially since you mentioned you won't be cruising anytime too soon... now I am curious!

We are leaving tomorrow for the 8-day cruise aboard the Jewel. We have another aft cabin, but I just read that the cabin below us had a profound water leak that left their carpet soaking... they were running huge fans in their and the noise apparently was unbearable... I feel so sorry for those people... I hope that it is cleared up before we get on. In addition, apparently the Carribbean hasn't been too calm lately (not like on the Rhapsody in January '03)... oh well better sick on a ship than at home!

"Talk" to all you guys soon... with a review of our cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

I will give this a go it may take awhile to tell it all. You may have read before that I was traveling to Vancovuer a day earlier for our cruise. Well RCCL book us on a flight the day before, but we were schudule to arrive at midnight the nite before our cruise. So we paid the 100 hundred dollar change fee and moved it back to Thursday nite. Flight was good between Houston and Vancouver, Friday moring woke and took a trip up to Whistler's Mt. Wish we had more time here. Saturday finnally arrive. Left the Hyatt at 11:00(priceline 65.00 both days what a deal) Arrive the pier not much of a line, with Patliuim card we checkin with no line and were on the ship in about 25 min.

As you all know you don't get in your cabin till 100 now, this is a little tough with carry-on luggage. When we did get in our cabin what a balcony 7102. It was great. I try for more later.

Archived