Anyone know who will be the cruise director on Valor?

tbtma

Hello, I heard the cd on the Valor will be Josh Riffe and that he is listed on the assignment sheet, so it must be true. Apparently he's an American, kinda young, generally a funny and charismatic guy. I hope this helps! We are looking forward to meeting him on the June 12th sailing.

I also heard that Josh Riffe was going to be the CD on the Valor when she debuts in December. It is probably too early to know whether he will still be on the Valor next June when we sail, but I am hoping he is based on the positive things I've heard about him. I just wonder if he will just be on there for a few months, like how Todd Wittmer was only on the Miracle for 4 months. Todd was a fantastic CD, and it is a shame that he was only on the Miracle for such a short time.

I think CD's work similar schedules to the officers on the ship: 4 months at a time with 2 months off. That means Josh would work Mid-december-jan-feb-march-get off mid-april, then be off until mid-june then come back to whatever ship after that.....

cd use to do 6 to 7 months contracts with ccl...but that was too long..most of them now do 4 months runs and 2 months off....give or take a week or so..that is what happent to todd on miracle and will happen to josh...i wouldnt be surprise to see john heald on the valvor sometime next year...reason he is not taking out ship is because of holidays

rps....

could you find out who our CD will be on the legend in october??? i asked this on another post and apparently some didn't like it....

just curious.....i know things can change regarding their schedules....

thanks!

Marsha

Archived