Zipline and snorkel tour-opinions needed

codytn

Has anyone done the zip line and snorkel tour combo in Cozumel? We are sailing on the Navigator of the Seas March 17. We have several families traveling together with teenage boys and they were interested in this tour through the cruise line. We usually do tours on our own and wondered if anyone had an opinion on this tour.

Also, we would love to hear from others on this cruise. We range in age from 9 to 81!!

I would absolutely go snorkeling - on your own. Forget the zipline in Cozumel and save it for an actual rain forest experience, not concrete platforms with rock climbing walls. Is your ship going to Jamaica? I have not done the zip-line there, but it's better in the trees.

I would absolutely go snorkeling - on your own. Forget the zipline in Cozumel and save it for an actual rain forest experience, not concrete platforms with rock climbing walls. Is your ship going to Jamaica? I have not done the zip-line there, but it's better in the trees.
Ditto! The zip line in Cozumel is VERY unrealistic. Save that excursion for a place like Montego Bay. :) No that's zip lining!! We past it on Saturday and my husband was shocked. Sad when you have no trees blocking it from the road and it has a rock wall climbing up to one of the platforms. Our platforms in Montego you could see the ground below and I don't want to even guess how far we were up in the tree but I do know I was holding on!! :rolleyes:

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived